- Participants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This contest is open to US residents age 18 and over. Contest winners need not be present to win and will be notified after the completion of the raffle.
- Raffle ticket purchase is not tax deductible.
- Winner is responsible for any sales tax, property tax, or income tax that may be associated with winning.
- Truck raffle ticket winner will be selected at random from all entries received on July 27th, 2019 at the DAM Music Festival at Eldorado Lake. Trip ticket winner will be announced on August 5th, 2019.
- If not present for the drawing, winners will be contacted by phone, Facebook, or email.
- Winners agree to have their name and photo used for promotional purposes by The Dennis J. Sanders III Autism Foundation.
- These terms may be changed at any time and without notice.
- It is implied by submitting the entry form that the entrant agrees to the terms and conditions herein.
Subscribe to Support Our Mission to Employ Young Adults with Autism Sign Up